Full name :
Date of birth :
Nationality : Vietnamese
Marital status : Married
Health : Excellent
Interest : Reading, jogging, traveling.
Contact address : Hai Ba Trung , Ha Noi
Telephone : 123456789
Email Address : ….@yahoo.com
To gain a broad base of knowledge in finance, accounting & auditing.
Qualifications, Experiences and Accomplishments
· Over 9 years of experience working in foreign, joint venture and state-owned companies in various kinds of business and more than 5 years in management level experience.
· Professional and strong background in accounting, auditing & financial management .
· Good knowledge of PCs software such as Microsoft Word, P. Point, Excel, Outlook, Lotus and accounting software , ex. SUN system, SAP system, …
· Speak and write English fluently.
· Honesty and willingness to work hard, to learn more and make a positive contribution.
· B.A., 1998, Economics University, HCM City. Major : Accounting & Auditing
· Certificated as Chief of Accountant by Economics University.
· Office Informatics : Winword, Windows, P.Point, …
· Short course of Tax ( Conducted by KPMG)
· Expertise in accounting, financial analysis background.
· ACCA on progress.
AAA Vietnam – Group member of ABC, one of the world leaders in special foundation technology with its headquarters in US -700 employees & 80 expats (1/2008-Present)
Finance & Accounting Manager
- Report to : CFO
- The main duty: To be in charge of financial & accounting function of the company including: .
ü Being responsible for Financial statement reports in monthly, quarterly & yearly basic. Making the consolidated reports for the Group based on standards of US GAAP, IFRS, K GAAP and VAS.
ü Being responsible for Tax reports & dealing directly with Tax officers for related issues.
ü Dealing & working with internal & external auditors for the audit period yearly.
ü Maintaining & developing the accounting procedures, making sure that the company’s procedures are consistent with Group’s current policies.
ü Following up & adjusting the accounting software (SAP system) based on the company’s requirements.
ü Preparing budget reports, preparing analysis reports to help BOD in making management decisions.
ü Regularly updating tax regulation, circulars, … relating to the company’s field.
ü Responsible for the effective & efficient delivery of accounting services to 4 business units of the Group.
ü Managing 6 accountants, responsible for their learning & development.
BBB Company – 100% FDI UK Specializing in electric components – 1000 employees (11/2004-12/2007)
Finance Accounting - Assistant Manager
- Report to : CA/CFO
- The main duty : Managing General Accounting section to be responsible for below works:
ü Trial Balance.
ü Ensure the key business data is processed on a complete, accurate, costØ effective and timely basis.
ü Prepare monthly Financial Reports-including income statement, balance sheets, cash-flow, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
ü Prepare management accounting report as required from CFO, BOD to have management decisions.
ü Control Balance sheet accounts.
ü Control all journals booking in the system by GL section.
ü Planning & controlling budget.
ü Prepare & review REP office reports to the mother company oversea.
ü Prepare & review all monthly financial reports for company Fund Management Company.
ü Organize, coach, challenge and develop GA section’s staffs with 10 members.
- The awards : Excellent member considered by BOD & staffs during 2004,2005 & 2006 .
CCC Company –One of the world’s largest company in FMCG with its headquarters in UK - 350 employees (1/2002-10/2004)
Financial Senior Accountant – Financial statements reporting
· Prepare Consolidated P&L, B/S and C/F reports. Reported to : Financial Accounting Manager, F&C Manager and Managing Director.
· Prepare and executive company Annual Operation Plan, periodic budget ,forecast and financial projects.
· Production fixed marketing expense accrual, Electronic cashbook and bankbook reconciliation projects leader.
· Contribute to the year-end external audit and tax finalizations process in accordance with local legal requirements to ensure VAS and tax compliance.
DDD J.V.Company ) Ltd - Aquatic veterinary medicine manufacturing - Korea, 500 employees (1/1998-12/2001)
· Responsibility for Financial Statements and Management reports. Reported to : Chief accountant, Board of Directors.
· Responsibility for all tax reports, dealing with tax authorities for any related matters.
· All analysis reports when being requested by the Board of Directors.
· Prepare Receivable reports and Payable reports. Reported to : Chief accountant and General Director.
· Dealing with inside & outside partners relating to above responsibility.